Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

14 March 2010

I won’t quit – Zahrain

Share
Datuk Seri Mohd Zahrain Hashim, the Member of Parliament from Bayan Baru said that he is not going to resign from his post despite calls for him to do so from within and outside his constituency. He reiterated his stand and that he will not give in to pressure from the quarters who are demanding for him to relinquish his MP post. He said "I am very clear with my stand and I would like to continue serving the people, especially in Bayan Baru, as an independent MP. The PKR (Parti Keadilan Rakyat) members should know that I am not an MP for the party; I am an MP for the people.

They cannot stop me from continuing to serve the people. I believe that not all of them want me to vacate the seat, but only a small group who may be influenced by PKR which wants me to quit. I think that in the democratic process, it is my right whether to vacate the seat or not. After the major loss in the 2004 general election, I was assigned to the task as the PKR state chairman to rebuild the party." He added that “The problem with PKR was that it was compromising too much with its coalition partner, the DAP. I am still all for reformation but succumbing to the DAP, especially to Lim Guan Eng who is Penang Chief Minister, would destroy Pakatan Rakyat,"



comments


HEY f**kING BRAINLESS SHIT THE RIGHT BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE IN THEIR VOTE.

GET DOWN RESIGN WE DO NOT ELECT A SCUM LIKE YOU.

KULIT MACAM GAJAH TAK MALU KE?

A DISGUSTED PATRIOTIC MALAYSIAN.

How do you expect a DOG to have any principle and integrity. If he felt that he represents the voters in his
constituency...vacate his position and re- contest as an Independent, prove to Malaysians that he is a man of substance and, not a maggot shit!
He is fast beginning to sound and look like our Mr UMNO SPIN-doc....mastering the art of twisting and turning.
Have anyone heard this song, "LET'S TWIST AGAIN...LIKE THEY DO IN UMNO...

I hope the people of Bayan Baru will get rid of this garbage mp before he further pollute the town.

AS FAR AS YOU ARE CONCERNED, ZAHRAIN, YOU ARE FINISHED !!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE DECIDED YOUR OWN FAITH.

YOU CAN'T BE T R U S T ED......NO MORE & WON'T BE IN THE FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here