Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

25 March 2010

Zahrain hits back at Ghapur for claiming he told lies in Parliament

Share
Datuk Seri Zahrain Hashim, the independent Member of Parliament of Bayan Baru has hit out at Datuk Abdul Ghapur Salleh, the MP of Kalabakan who told him to reveal the 30 names whom he claimed to be interested in ‘crossing over’ to the Pakatan Rakyat when opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim wanted to take over the Federal Government in 2008. Zahrain had earlier named Abdul Ghapur as one of them where the latter has since denied and called Zahrain a liar and demanded him to retract his statement.

Zahrain said “I am surprised that he reacted in this way and turned it into a personal attack towards me. He accused me of quitting because I could not procure a project, because I had a protruding stomach. I don’t understand this, when I tried to explain in Parliament, he did not let me explain. I was just giving reasons why I left the party. Sept 16 was an example. If I were to remember what Anwar had told me, it was 34 to 40 MPs. The eight names were what I remembered when I was making my speech. There are more names. I have no bad intentions against Kalabakan; I know he is close to Anwar. I was upset about Sept 16, but the last straw for me was when I was referred to the disciplinary committee. My intention was to reveal why I left the party, so I made Sept 16 as the example. For me the challenge to reveal the names is irrelevant. Why should I say sorry? I just told them what Anwar told me. If you want to be angry, be angry at Anwar,”

Apart from Abdul Ghapur, he also named the following as those who were going to defect. They are Dr Puad Zarkashi (Batu Pahat MP), Datuk Anifah Aman (Kimanis), Datuk Eric Majimbun (Sepanggar), Tengku Datuk Seri Azlan Sultan Abu Bakar (Jerantut), Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah (Gua Musang), Datuk Chua Soon Bui (Tawau) and Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin (Kinabatangan).



comments


ZAHRAIN IS 100% LIAR ..........NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS IS JUST 100% NOT TRUTHFUL.......... HE IS JUST WASTING HIS TIME THERE.

BUT THE BASTARD IS NOW LOADED !!!!!!SHAME TO HIM 100% TOO ... !!!!!!!!!!
!HE IS ONLY GOOD FOR LIES 100% AS WELL !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here