Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

25 March 2010

I was told to link Altantuya’s murder to PM and wife – Sacked PKR MP Zulkifli Noordin

Share


lkifli Noordni, the Independent Member of Parliament of Kulim-Bandar Baharu made a sensational claim in Parliament when he said that he was asked to link the prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor to the death of Mongolian model Altantuya Shaariibuu.

The lawyer who was once involved as a defence lawyer for Chief Inspector Azilah Hadri did not disclose who was responsible in telling him to do so. He said “I myself was asked to make a sworn statement that both of them were involved.

The rewards offered for doing that could have shaken my faith. I discharged myself from the court case because there was an attempt by a third party to interfere in the case. How can the two accused be willing to be sentenced to death if it was true that both the Prime Minister and his wife were involved in the murder? I’m sure they would have revealed it if this was true. The Prime Minister had sworn on the Quran denying his involvement with Altantuya. I was asked to ensure that Nazri’s son was connected to the murder case. I thank Allah that I managed to stay away from such things,”



comments

YOU ARE THE GREATEST LIAR OF ALL TIME

I WONDER HOW MUCH NAJIS PAID YOU TIS TIME.

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH YOU BE CURSED AND SO WILL BE YOUR FAMILY

WITH MONIES STUFF IN YOUR ASS HOLE ANYTHING CAN DO

MELAYU BASTARDS

All the jumping frogs are well paid to tell white lies in parliament ! !

He is not a human anymore. He is a real devil in between the deep sea. He said he were only a small fry but now he seem to be even more dangerous than those big monsters. He was very scary to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here