Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

25 March 2010

I am sorry PM – Zulkili

Share
Zulkifli Noordin, the independent Member of Parliament of Kulim-Bayan Baru who made the sensational claim that he was once ordered to link the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor to the murder case of Mongolian model Altantuya Shaariibuu when he was still with the PKR (Parti Keadilan Rakyat) said that he will be meeting the Prime Minister to apologize to him for the mentioned plot. He said that apart from Najib, he will also be meeting some other individuals who were alleged to be involved as well.

He said "I've met some of them, talked to them and apologised for the role I might have played in the plot to discredit them. Thankfully, they accepted it in good faith. I will also see (the prime minister), that is if he wants to see me. The victims would not want to be humiliated. In Islam, we should not humiliate others but try to find solutions to a problem. We are bound by ethics. Things that we don't want said in the Dewan Rakyat we won't say them outside. At this stage, I don't think it is necessary to say anything more. Now I can sleep in peace. I feel that I'm now relieved of a burden, especially the things about the prime minister and Nazri."


comments


This filthy p*g, a muslim pretender is seeking cheap publicity and along the way, collecting
Haram Money for his bloated wallet!

Piy this p*g arse is display as a Allah fearing dick in the name of Islam...what a disgrace to the religion of love and compassion.

CONCERNING THIS CHARACTER ,HE IS BEYOND WORDS TO DESCRIBE HIM..... HE IS FULL OF SHIT...LIES....LIES.....FULL OF LIES !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here