Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

24 March 2010

Kalabakan MP slams Zahrain for telling lies in parliament

Share



Datuk Abdul Ghafur Salleh, the Umno Member of Parliament of Kalabakan has slammed Datuk Seri Zahrain Hashim, the independent MP of Bayan Baru for lying in Parliament. Zahrain named Ghafur as one of the 8 BN (Barisan Nasional) MPs who are ready to defect to the Pakatan Rakyat when Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, the opposition leader planned to take over the federal government on September 16, 2008.

Calling it a blatant lie, he demanded Zahrain to retract his claims and name those who were ‘planning to switch sides’. He said "I'm not someone who jumps party. Ever since I am in BN, I have never jumped. I am not one of those being asked to defect. Why involve me? I am not at fault. I want him to retract his statement and apologise. In 1985, I was a Berjaya candidate. PBS wanted to buy me. I refused. If I leave a party, it is because I do not agree with the top leadership, not because of money. Maybe they (the BN parliamentarians) do not defect because the bait offered to them is not enough.

But for Bayan Baru, the bait must be huge. After two years, he decided to do this (to quit PKR). Why wait until two Sept 16s pass by. Why not a long time ago? He forgot that when he was in Penang, he asked for something and he did not get it to the point that he called somebody a communist. Can I call someone a communist here in the Dewan? I think not, this is wrong according to regulations. Now that he is fat and full, suddenly all these things come out."

He also called on Umno not to accept Zahrain into the party because if he can turn on his former leader Anwar, then he can also do so to his next leader. “If he comes into Umno, people from Umno may leave. Berita Harian, TV1, TV3 and Awani, all must carry my statement with the same wide coverage they gave Zahrain or they may be seen to be in cahoots (with him)."


comments


Zahrain Hashim is doing a good favour to PR , regardless whether he is telling the truth or not , the more he reveal the better . the crack is starting in Sabah BN now . Datuk Abdul Ghafur Salleh , the more you denied the worse going to be , you and your group days is counting down in Sabah umno .


HAHAHAHA LET THE DOGS KILL EACH OTHER

UMNO BREED ALL USELESS DOGS

GO TO HELL UMNO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here