Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

07 October 2009

‘Tsunami’ ends here, give me ‘face’ vote for Isa – Negeri Sembilan MB

Share
The Mentri Besar of Negeri Sembilan Datuk Seri Mohammad Hassan claims that the political ‘tsunami’ which saw the opposition parties gaining more ground than the Barisan Nasional in the last general election and the subsequent by-elections will end with the upcoming Bagan Pinang edition.

He said that the trend will reverse and it will start with Bagan Pinang. Hassan, who was having a dialogue with a group of doctors and nurses has called them to vote for Tan Sri Mohd Isa Samad, the BN candidate and give him ‘face’.

He said "Please give me face and return to BN its dignity. Under my leadership, here in Negeri Sembilan, we'll push back the tsunami. Can you do that? I seldom do this but I really want a favour from you all. Please vote for BN. Please give BN a chance. We need a stable government. This is no time to be playing politics. I have been menteri besar for five years, you all know that I'm busy with work and I don't like to play politics,"


comments

Hello Cow Head chief minister do you know that the Tsunami is now heading south? After Bagan Pinang it will head on to Johol.

Why must we giving you face ? We have no brain , no energy but depend on ISA haha shame shame shame on me

MohD Hassan, to give face to anyone u dont need to ask pls. We the raykats are not that blindly unless u ppls in UMNO deserved n earn for it get me. A corrupted n a liars government where is your dignity n how low can you go on begging in such a desperado situation huh.

These umno leaders must all be under tremendous pressure, most of them seems like talkin nonsense or acting like idiots or is this their normal self. No wonder the country is rotting, with leaders like them, who'll be suprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here