Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

30 October 2009

Badrul blames Anwar’s sodomy case as part of reasons he quit PKR

Share
Badrul Hisham Abdullah, the Port Klang Assemblyman took a swipe at Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, quoting that the Anwar’s sodomy case is one of the reasons he is quitting the PKR. Badrul came into the limelight after it was reported that the Mentri Besar of Selangor Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim will be calling him to quit his post. Badurul said "As a Muslim who steadfastly holds to Islamic principles, a leader's morals is paramount in gaining my support. This is the main reason for my decision (to quit PKR) because I'm a Muslim and a public figure. I cannot compromise on moral issues, such as the ones faced by PKR leaders,"

He also added that he is being victimized by the PKR in the Selangor administration saying that he is treated like a ‘step-child’ where they refused to coordinate the disbursement of funds to him. "It is as though I have been made a step-child, compared to other state assemblypersons... This is an attempt to sideline me as an elected representative of the area.” He added that "How can I serve? I'm not a state executive council. There is another coordinator, meaning there are two service centres in the area. The allocations were taken over by the menteri besar's secretary. What can I do? I still go out and meet the public. I'm not the type who likes fanfare. I just go with my driver to look at the situation in my area,"


comments

Unreasonable answer by person that never have himself but others...

His reason is really funny...

I think anyboby knows what happen...

poor rakyat who choose him base on PKR not on his capability..

THis fellas is contain no morality...

Hope that Malaysian know how to choose ADUN or MP...

This is among our failure....

Malaysian should avoid this kind of people...


Money sure talks these days in M'sia. Wonder how much Najib paid to buy him over.

Hai Yah - BN friendly independent?? No integrity and credibility all blinded by money and he talks about being a Muslim.

Some people claim to have seen Najis with Badrul in Sheraton Imperial two days before his resignation.Another one of Najis's contribution...1 Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here