Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

09 March 2010

Zulkifli Noordin hits back at Wan Azizah

Share
Zulkifli Noordin, the Member of Parliament of Kulim-Bandar Baharu who was sacked recently from the PKR (Parti Keadilan Rakyat) retaliated against the call by Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, the president of the party to quit his post where he called on Wan Azizah that she instead should quit as the president of the party for not defending Islam. In his personal attack against her, he said “Wan Azizah’s failure for “losing” four MPs and an equal number of assemblymen since Election 2008 meant she should also vacate her post.” He added that “She has failed as a president to uphold the principles of PKR, although supposedly pledging to defend Islam and special position of the Islamic institution as enshrined in the Federal Constitution. Allowing a non-Islamic panel to try a Muslim on his faith and religion is a great insult to Islam. On this note, I urge Wan Azizah to resign,”

Knowing fair well that Wan Azizah cannot contest in any elections for 5 years, Zulkifli also challenged her to contest against him in the next general election at the Kulim-Bandar Baharu constituency. He added that “Has she already forgotten how these little Pharaohs had reduced her to tears? And who was there as her shoulder to cry on during those moments but me? I never wanted to make any statement against her not merely because I have respect for her as my elder by because we have been through many bittersweet memories. She has confided a lot in me on her secrets and the future of her family for the 12 years that I have been with them. But she was the one to make a statement against me and I am compelled to reply her. I hope that after this, she will stop her attack on me immediately,”

Referring to Wan Azizah as ‘Kak Zah’ but no ‘Kak Wan’ which are referred to by others, he said “It is a secret why I call her that and only she knows of this,”

“I was not the one to leave PKR. Instead, I was sacked although until the very last second, I was still holding on to my will to be given the chance to defend myself before an all-Muslim disciplinary board. However, Wan Azizah refused to give me the chance. And now, after making me the victim of these little Pharaohs, she wants me to vacate my seat? Look who’s talking?.”



comments


This is a back stabbing bastard. Good riddance.


WOW...ANGRY UNWANTED DOG WANTS TO BITE ITS MASTER.

THIS IS NORMAL FOR A STRAY DOG WITHOUT A HOME TO BARK AT PEOPLE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THIS DOG IS RACIST AND FANATIC!!!!

Get lost. Contest again in the next GE in the same constituency and we will teach you a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here