Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

11 September 2009

Shut it or I will sue – Chua tells Ong

Share
Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek, the sacked deputy president of MCA has told the party president Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat to stop slandering him in public otherwise he will take legal action.

This came in light where Ong claims that Chua has started a new political party named Parti Cinta Malaysia. He claims that Ong is the one sending these rumours and for all the speculations involves because he is the ‘grandfather of all nonsense”.

Chua said "If Ong continues to claim that I'm forming a new party, I will sue him in no uncertain terms... I don't want him to spend his retirement in court," said Chua, adding that Ong is already facing a slew of court cases. All I want is to be a normal member of the MCA when I retire fully in future," said Dr Chua, who was expelled on Aug 26. I would like to deny in very strong terms that we have any intention of forming any new party. I would say that this is a creation of Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat and I would say he's a grandfather of all nonsense. We have no such plan because we are confident that the extraordinary general meeting (EGM) that we are calling will be successful, not because they are supporting Dr Chua or are against Ong but because I have faith in the wisdom of the MCA central delegates,"


comments


Ong Tee Keat has already sunk MCA to the bottom of the South China Sea. The problem is that Ong Tee Keat does not know he is already under water with more legal cases growing by the day.

MCA has a history of having weak Presidents and Ong Tee Keat is no exception.

if i am chua i will engage the best private investigator and collect evidence that will be use to sure Ong for the video exposure'.

i declare war with him if he has something to do with the video exposure and let the public know and let all MCA members vote him out and clear my name amicably.

my sexual life is a private matter an no one suppose to do anything with it. if there is someone want top meddle with me on that it is either him or me must die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here