Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

15 January 2012

hassan ali foot bluff....please dont talk cheap maaa....join umno if you want...Hasan Ali says will not appeal sacking.....!!!!

Share

 

Former Selangor PAS commissioner Datuk Dr Hasan Ali has confirmed that he will not appeal his sacking by the party leadership, saying there was no reason for him to remain in the Islamist party.

“I cannot, my soul will not allow me to. I do not see the need to remain in the party,” he was quoted as saying by Sinar Harian today.

The PAS central working committee sacked Hasan, a former vice president and Selangor liaison chief, as a party member last Sunday for breaching party discipline.

The Gombak Setia assemblyman was axed for urging opposition supporters to avoid the January 9 rally in support of opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim as his sodomy trial verdict was handed down.

Anwar was acquitted and discharged of the sodomy charge.

Hasan (picture) stated that he did not regret making the stand, and charged that PAS’ Islamic struggle had been betrayed by “parasites” within the party.

He said he could not defend Islam and Muslims in Selangor as long as he was still with PAS.

“I could not do it while I was in the party, because party colleagues and ‘parasites’ do not like the issue of alcohol and apostasy in Selangor to be fought against.

“I am willing to be dropped from the (state) exco and forfeit all my benefits. Even though I have become comfortable with being an Exco, I leave it to save myself, children, wife and the Muslims,” he added.

Selangor Mentri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim said on Friday that the Sultan of Selangor has consented to removing Hasan from his position as state executive councillor in charge of religious affairs.

Hasan, who is Gombak Setia state assemblyman claimed PAS’ opposition towards his struggle was proven when he was allegedly criticised by the party leadership for supporting the Selangor Islamic department’s (Jais) raid of church recently.

“I am not alone in this, soon there will be a massive movement to fight for the faith of the Muslims in this country,” Hasan said.

comments

Hasan Ali said he is not alone. Soon there will be a massive movement to fight the for the faith of muslims.

In the first place, may I know the what threats the muslims in the country is currently subjected to which warrant a massive movement to fight?

Please do not turn your personal problem into a religion one. Just apply to join UMNO and they refuse you, just retire...nobody care.

1 comment:

  1. Nice weblog right here! Additionally your web site so much up very fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host? I desire my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol
    Stabilo Woody Set of 18 Crayons

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here