Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

04 April 2010

People has lost faith in PKR - Najib

Share
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, who has received some very favorable comments and sentiments of his first anniversary as the country’s premier said that the opposition party PKR (Parti Keadilan Rakyat) led by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is falling apart and that the people have lost faith in them, therefore they are definitely not fit to lead the country in any way. He said “If its inner circle is losing faith one by one and leaving the party, with some joining us, what kind of message is that? Ezam went to jail for Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim. Ezam refused to stand against me in Pekan and also refused when Anwar asked him to fitnah (slander) me about Altantuya. But is there proof? No, he just whacks. If you don’t believe, ask Ezam and Zulkifli. I have sworn in the mosque (about this matter), has he?” He added that “I have felt the heavy burden that I carry on my shoulders. I take all this as part of my responsibility as a leader and I vow with the rest of my comrades to work hard to uphold the rakyat’s trust and bring success to the country.”

Najib said that he will soon meet US President Barack Obama. “He is not meeting the Opposition Leader but the Prime Minister of the country, a Prime Minister from the Barisan. He wants to have bilateral talks with me at 1.30pm. Doesn’t matter if I don’t eat.”


comments


Najib Tong Rosak you are confused...WHAT YOU REALLY MEANT WAS, PEOPLE HAVE LOST FAITH IN YOUR CORRUPTED, EVIL AND DECEIVING UMNO-BN GOVT!!!

Look at yourself in the mirror, what do you see?...A COOL MURDERER!

HOW MANY TIME IN A DAY AM I NEED TO SEE YPUR f**kING FACE IN RTM 1?


EZAM, ZULKIFLI AND OTHERS WHO HAVE WALK-AWAY FROM PKR ARE OPPORTUNIST, CORRUPTED AND POWER CRAZY.

THEY HAVE BEEN BOUGHT OVER BY UMNO MEMBERS TO SPILT THE PAKATAN RAKYAT AND DAMAGED THE POPULARITY OF DATUK ANWAR IBRAHIM AND PKR RESPECTIVELY.

DON'T BE OVER CONFIDENT TO OVERPOWER DATUK ANWAR IBRAHIM AND PAKATAN RAKYAT BECAUSE THE VOTE BELONGS TO THE RAKYAT.

LET'S SEE WHO IS THE REAL WINNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here