Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

19 January 2013

female whore oath can not be adopted ... a lie foot swear ....Rosmah swears she doesn’t have RM24m diamond ring....you think people so stupid...like stupid cattle Shahrizat...!!!!

Share

 

Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor said she can swear to God that she never owned the RM24 million diamond ring as claimed by the opposition two years ago.

But the prime minister’s wife admitted she has seen the ring in a dinner speech for military veterans at the Defence Ministry here last night.

“I dare to swear, I dare to swear to Allah that I don’t have the ring on my hand at all.

“Indeed, the ring was brought in to be shown to those who have money. I don’t have money, so I just viewed (and felt) it was ‘very, very nice’, that’s all,” she said in the speech which was part of video footage uploaded on Youtube by news portal KLPos.

Rosmah did not specify which ring she was talking about but it was believed that she was referring to the allegation by former PKR central committee member Badrul Hisham Shaharin in 2011.

Badrul Hisham lodged a report with the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) saying he received information that a ring tagged at RM24,458,400 was flown into Kuala Lumpur with Rosmah being the receiver.

Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Mohd Nazri Abdul Aziz clarified later that although the ring was brought into the country, it was not sold and was eventually returned to the company which owns it.

Rosmah had then denied the allegation, terming it slander, but did not reveal whether she had seen the ring before.

Rosmah said at the dinner that she had become the number one target of the opposition, despite not being a politician.

“I know that their first agenda is to attack Rosmah. Attack Rosmah, not anyone else, not Najib, but attack Rosmah.

“They attacked the wife of another. That surprised me,” she said.

A man was then heard shouting “Kurang ajar! (uncouth)”

“Nevermind, let them say. We leave it to God, we leave it to Allah.

“If they want to commit sins, let them be. Let them commit sins, we just have to be patient.

“I hope you don’t listen to their slander... if there is any issue, talk to me; ask me personally, I can explain,” she added

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here