Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

07 October 2010

Anwar’s former aide claimed he was ‘forced’ to sign SDs implicating Najib and Rosmah

Share
Rahimi Osman, a former aide of opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has created headlines where he came out to claim that he was ‘forced’ to implicate the prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor in the currently going on Sodomy II trial involving Anwar and another aide, Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan who is Rahimi’s friend. He said that in June 28, 2008 he was ‘forced’ to sign 2 statutory declarations that claimed that Najib and Rosmah had masterminded the conspiracy against Anwar.

Rahimi was to hold a press conference yesterday but failed to do so after members of the PKR (Parti Keadilan Rakyat) interfered before he could start. Rahimi made a police report earlier where he claimed that Latheefa Koya, the information chief of the PKR had forced him to sign the 2 statutory declarations. He said “I was forced to sign two statutory declarations on June 2008 about Anwar and Saiful. The declaration was not true because I did not write it. I was forced to sign it because I feared for my safety... at that time there were hundreds of Anwar’s supporters and right-hand men around Quality Hotel. The contents of the previous SDs were not true… So I have made a new SD. I want witness protection from the police...I fear for my life as well as my family,”



comments


Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim does not 'own' PDRM.
Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim cannot enforce ISA
Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is the boss of MACC
Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim does not control AG

So what makes Rahimi so afraid of DSAI ?
Why after 2 years 4 months only Rahimi made an instant U turn?
What makes Rahimi being fearless now?

After all Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim does not control our Army so naturally DSAI cannot produce 'See-4' so why is Rahimi so afraid of his former boss ?

Its about money, its about selling your own soul to the devil, only for just acting. Copy as PI Bala, semua ok. As long as Anwar can be charged. Kasih dia penat lepas sodomy.

I want to also be an actor, can someone tell me who to meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here