Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

16 October 2010

Another one said he was ‘forced’ to sign SD

Share
New ArRasid Rosdi, one of the former aides of opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim became the latest person who claimed to have been ‘forced’ to sign a SD (statutory declaration) in order to help Anwar in the currently on-going Sodomy II trial. He claimed that he was ‘detained’ for a few days and subsequently forced to sign the SD in 2008, similar to the statement given by Rahimi Osman last week.

He said “On the night of June, 28, 2008, after Saiful Bukhari Azlan lodged a police report against Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, I was asked to come to Quality Hotel. There, I was detained for several days and placed under 24-hour surverillance. Detained along with me for Anwar’s former secretary, Rahimi Osman. I have never ordered or made that declaration myself. I also did not agree with the contents of the SD. Latheefa never explained to me about the SD and I did not understand it 100 per cent. I also never appointed Latheefa to be my lawyer. I feel she should have explained to me what the SD was about but since she did not do that, I feel cheated. As a lawyer, she should not have done this to me. Although I have a criminal record because of my past mistake, I am still a Malaysian citizen,”

He added that “I signed it because I feared for my safety and that of my family’s. After several nasty incidents in Quality Hotel, I was forced to abide by all of their demands. Finally, when my friend Rahimi came forward to correct this mistake, I began to feel more brave and confident in myself to right this wrong. I also signed a new SD to tell the true story. However, I cannot reveal its contents because I fear it may disturb the court process,”



comments

Someone please get rid of those cartoons. PDRM, don't waste tax payer money to entertain those idiot who claim to being force to sign SD. So easy to force? Why only say now? These two idiots got no principle in life . Let them rot!!!!


Najib will never give up his filthy manipulations will he ? This bastard wants to hang on to power at any cost.Does he not know that Muhyiddin will oust him and put him behind bars for the murder of Altantuya ? The biggest threat to his Premiership is Muhyiddin and not Anwar Ibrahim. Very soon this man will lose everything.His present "supporters and instigators" will drop him for Muhyiddin because they are only loyal to who can enrichen them.
This man will face the same fate as Abdullah Badawi.

Farewell you fool !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here