Search This Blog

Blogger Widgets
Your Ad Here

24 July 2010

Sodomy II: Prosecutor team rocked with alleged affair of Saiful with team member

Share
The Sodomy II trial involving Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim took a new twist where it was reported that a member of the prosecution team was alleged to be having an affair with the lead witness Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan. The claims were made by RPK (Raja Petra Kamaruddin) on his blog and the prosecuting team has claimed that they have yet to decide if she would be dropped from the team.

The lead prosecutor, Solicitor-General 2 Datuk Mohd Yusof Zainal Abiden said that the decision will only be made when the trial resumes on August 2. He said “I cannot tell you for now, I have not heard about these claims or allegations. But I will have to consult my team, and we will see on August 2 whether she will still be on the team. To begin with, she was not in my team. She is not a permanent member of the team… she was only brought in to help with taking notes, compiling data, evidence. So I cannot say that she’s been dropped from the team, because she was well, not really part of the team, not like (DPPs) Noorin (Badaruddin), or Wong (Chiang Kiat), or myself. She was brought in to help out, but now we have at least three lawyers who can do the compiling, and sometimes Noorin also takes down notes. Besides this she (the implicated DPP) is a prosecutor, a lawyer. She also has other cases to handle. If we decide not to include her on the team next month, it’s because we can handle it without her… it’s because she too has other cases to manage,”

On RPK’s claims, he said “I do not know. I cannot comment because I have not spoken to my team yet. Not to my knowledge, I do not know of this. What my team does in their own personal time is not my business. Usually, I don’t check on their personal lives. So I don’t know. I cannot comment. Can you trust Raja Petra in the first place? He’s always spreading rumours. I’m saying this, I have to meet my team, and I’ll get back to you. But she is not an important part of the team. She will only help if we need it,”



comments


Mohd Yusof Zainal Abiden

YOU AND ALL UMNO SHITS ARE ALWAYS ON DENIAL MODE

WE ARE NOT STUPID BUT YOU ARE STUPID WHEN YOUR DENIAL MODE NOT PERFECT...LEARN FROM NAJIS

WE KNOWS, THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS

UMNO MALAYS,UMNO MALAYS...HOW TO TRUST YOU????

YOUR ANSWERS ARE SIMPLE..IDON'T KNOW..I DON'T KNOW

SALARY DAY YOU KNOW

JERK

UMNO SUCKS


You are one fuc-king bast-ard who lives on denial mode, an instruction laid down on you by your master.
If you dont open your fuc-king irritating mouth , nobody will call you a bast-ard !
Please make sure that the bast-ard arse-seller dont have any intimate affairs with the judges, be it, a man or a woman, or else, the the verdict of the case is already known before the judge opens his or her mouth.


LET ME REMIND YOU AGAIN..IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW.

THE SALARIES PAID TO PM AND ALL GOVT SERVANT ARE OUR MONIES.

MALAYSIANS WHO PAID TAXES ARE THE BOSSES. AND WE EXPECT GOOD PERFORMANCE FROM YOU SERVANTS.

OTHERWISE WE CHANGE SERVANTS..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY I DON'T KNOW AGAIN.

MALAYSIAN TAX PAYERS


What is the problem?.....in a Kangaroo Court they wipe the assholes of their political masters. and the low life monkey judges will tell you, it is black even the color is white! A shameful judiciary of Orang Asli country created by Kerala mamak scumbag his greatest and finest achievement!
f**k Umno melayu bastards, f**k bolehland!


What is the name of this woman? I would like to try and take her to bed. there will be no complications and it will be fun guarantted.
The whole country is riddled with people in charge claiming they do not know.
The snake in the grass has entered your arse. And they do not know and therefore there is no point asking them what they think of this.

Shitfull did she pucka 12''didoo on your Sambal belacan ass.
And did you Bong her from the front and her Rear back door.

So did you call your Uncle Pet and Rosman to watch the Tiger Show also!!!!Did NAJIS joint in also. I help you ,,,you help me !!!!!
ORGY!!!!!!

Yes Shaifull !!!! you did it in ,,,,,, UMNO style........



Hihghihihihhehehehehe


As what mamak kutty said......try a different recipe, why stick to sodomee ?

Stupid brainless monkeys making a mockery of themselves and presenting malaysia as a laughing stock to the eyes of the whole world, telling everybody that the country's leaders and its court of laws are only suitable for a specie known as bumi-putras or malay muslims who happen to migrate from some indon islands and now claiming that they are the orang utans of this country , sidelining the orang asli .

This bunch of bast-ards are so lazy that they insist on clinging as parasites or 'jamban maggots' insisting that they be continued to be fed shits by the country's shit stirrers, not even knowing that the shits that is still available will soon run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Your Ad Here